What We Believe
*The Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of the living God.
* Our God is one, but manifested in three persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit known as the trinity.
* Man is created in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s rebellion and fall, sin came into the world.
* Salvation is a free gift of God to the human race and is received by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
* The born again experience is necessary to all people with the promise of eternal life.
* The sacrament of water baptism is a direct commandment of our Lord through immersion, sprinkling or pouring.
* The Spirit-filled life is a free gift from God subsequent to salvation. The purpose of this work of the Spirit is to entirely sanctify the believer and to empower for service.
*All spiritual gifts are available to the believer sovereignly bestowed by the Holy Spirit according to His will.
* Divine healing is for the physical ills of the human body and is given by the power of God through the laying on of hands and the prayer of faith according to His will.
*Healing also comes through natural means such as: medical science, healthy lifestyles and a positive attitude.
* The second coming of Christ is imminent.
* The one who physically dies in sin without Christ rejects God’s path to heaven and is eternally lost in the lake of fire.
* Communion is a holy sacrament instituted by Christ to remember His death. The Body and Blood of the Lord is with us in a special way during the partaking of communion service.
*The literal death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
* The power of God, or anointing, can be transmitted by the laying on of hands for healing, to confer office, to receive the filling of The Holy Spirit, for ordination and to activate Spiritual gifts.
* In the prayerful and financial support of Israel and the Jewish people.